The ideal candidate should have experience managing ShopifyPlus environments. They should be comfortable making minor updates to themes, products, pages and shopify settings. They should have experience researching, vetting and advising on apps and services. The right candidate has the ability to communicate difficult technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders. This individual will be the bridge between the executive team and the development team.
- Gather and document requirements from stakeholders and communicate these alongside timeline and budget to the technical team.
- Manage a development pipeline with multiple projects and accurately assess priority.
- Manage cross-departmental initiatives.
- Serve as the single point of contact for both the dev team and the Executive team
- Manage day-to-day shopify tasks, making product, shipping profile and MINOR theme updates as necessary
- Maintain version control through shopify dev themes.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of shopify experience
- Knowledging and solid understanding of project management tools (basecamp, Jira, Trello)
- CSS, liquid and JS a plus but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to Doug.Viney@benjamindouglas.com