Job title: Technical Product Manager
Location: South Florida Ideal, open to remote on EST
Salary: $100-140K + Comprehensive Benefits
We are searching for a talented and experienced Product Manager to join our innovative team of consultants. If you love building relationships, dreaming up ways to take products to new levels and have experience managing products in the UX space — we need you!
We are known for helping Fortune 500 companies understand their user’s needs by mapping out their customers’ journeys, developing behavioral personas, usability testing, and co-designing new products with the user top of mind using proven research methodologies.
Product Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is the expert and point of contact for our products; works closely with internal stakeholders to drive the success of company products
- Has clear and inspiring vision for the end-to-end product experience for customers/prospects, and lays the path for how to get there alongside other company stakeholders; Manages the launch plan and product roadmap across products
- Builds rapport with new, prospective, and existing clients, influencers, and strategic partners around the company’s products
- Helps customers maximize their success with our products through effective and scalable customer engagement tactics, from answering questions, demos, tutorials, training, live support, tips and tricks, documentation, and ongoing communication. Always showing how customers can work smarter and better with our products.
- Plans and builds product infrastructure that will help each product scale and grow more quickly
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes engagement data and converts it into a clear picture of the state of success of the product and actionable plans
- Conducts research, collects feedback to understand consumer sentiment towards our products, manage feature requests and in-app feedback to meet customer needs
- Determines and achieves product growth objectives including market share, forecasting, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers
- Contributes to the concerted team effort from the Sales & Marketing to drive company revenue, customer retention, and new customer acquisition across the company’s products
- Resource in planning and managing marketing activities through product research, strategic campaign implementation, and promotional events
In order to succeed as our Product Manager, we are looking for:
Ruthless prioritizer balancing needs of customers and stakeholders – You will always need to prioritize, and continually weigh the competing factors of your objectives for your products, your limited resources, and demands from various stakeholders.
Solid technical ability – You should have knowledge of the user experience research tools and organizational user research needs. You will need to have a mastery of the technology you are bringing to market, but also a solid understanding of the business function and industry you’re targeting, in order to fully understand the context for and value of your product.
Strong communication skills – Having technical ability is important, but it is just as important for a PM to be able to take complicated products and ideas and present them to a wide variety of audiences. PMs need to be expert communicators (both written and verbal) and possess the ability to effectively engage all stakeholders in the product development lifecycle will lead to your success.
Great client-facing interpersonal skills – We’ll need you to work with people at multiple levels within a customer hierarchy. You could be presenting to C-level one day and conducting proof of concept testing with end-users the next.
Entrepreneurial evidence-based problem-solving skills – You are a problem-solving master who is creative and resourceful in your approach. We need our PM to be able to listen and work with their customers in order to fully understand the problem or gap facing them and make sure they adopt the best possible solution.
Effective team collaborator – Successful PMs work to build close relationships within their company and are always willing to help out their colleagues, share ideas, and find new ways of working towards the team’s success and product’s success.
Additional Product Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or Marketing or related field
- Preferred MBA or Master’s level
- Minimum Experience: 4 Years of experience product development experience in a strategic capacity
- Experience working as or alongside a UX research team or similar is a must-have.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification highly desired.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and methodologies – Mean Stack, AWS, React, JIRA, Agile, Scrum are highly desired
We are a Customer Experience Consultancy that works directly with Fortune 500 companies to help them create exceptional experiences that delight their customers. We have a sweet spot for emerging technology. Over the last 11 years, we have attracted top projects with many of the most admired companies in the United States and abroad. We have consultants across the US with offices in NYC and Miami, and are part of the UX Fellows Alliance with partners in 26 countries.
The secret to our success is our people. We hand-select people who have a can-do attitude. Our team members need to be fast and great while being adaptable and flexible. Everyone on our team is accountable and know that the one job they need to always do is to: Elevate Our Clients.
We offer benefits inline with top companies in line as we want to attract only the best. We are looking forward to meeting you!
*See the Puzzle
*Open and receptive
*Do the right thing
*Put a Ribbon on It
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org