Job title: Sr. Software Architect – Mobile (iOS/Android)
Location: South Florida Ideal, open to candidate re-locating to Miami this year.
Salary: $120-200K + Stock Options + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Startup in Miami creating a moderated chat platform for communications within securitized environments. The founders previously founded, ran and sold what is today’s largest platform in the space. This is an incredible opportunity to work with cutting edge technology (specifically in machine learning) and successful entrepreneurs who are determined to deliver on a social welfare mission that will have a significant impact in the US.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues, and providing technical leadership. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. We are looking for a professional with an impressive architectural end-to-end design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business use-cases
· Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our development team
· Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
· Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance, and business stakeholders to produce cutting-edge software solutions
· Work closely with the Product team to interpret business requirements to the right software solution
· Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
· Conduct code reviews and guide the other team members on best practices
· Collaborate with operations and DevOps teams to as part of the overall IT functions
· 7+ years’ experience designing and building consumer facing software applications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
· Proficiency with Java and Node JS
· Deep experience with iPhone and Android app development
· Deep experience working on complex software projects in AWS
· Knowledge of SQL and SSO technologies
· Experience working with Mongo DB
· Knowledge in Machine Learning
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org