Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Miami Metropolitan Area
Salary: $85,000 – $100,000 (commensurate with experience)
Start Date: Immediate
Great Opportunity to grow with a well-funded, innovative, technology enabled company in growth mode, U.S. operations headquarted in South Florida. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be supervising and leading the finance team in the US; implementing internal controls; setting up processes with efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial statements including – P&L, BS, CF etc.
- Manage day to-day finance transactional activities, e.g., A/P, A/R, collections, and cash applications.
- Provide complete monthly financial reporting package, and KPIs on a timely basis
- Prepare and file tax reports, as needed.
- Handling all equity compensation grants under ISO/NSO tax plan.
- Assist Corporate Accounting team as needed.
- Ensure that payroll is accurate and record timely.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, with exceptional Excel skills (Vlookups; Pivot tables)
- Experience with Salesforce – mandatory
- Experience with Trinet – an advantage
- Tech industry and/or public accounting experience a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, but comfortable and prepared to be “hands-on”.
- Experience working through partners, indirect, sales channels.
- Experience working in the hospitality/restaurants field – advantage
- Team player with Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 3+ years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred but not prerequisite
To apply for this job email your details to Doug.Viney@benjamindouglas.com