Job Type – Permanent/Full-Time
Location – Toronto, CA – also open to remote within Canada
Start – ASAP
Salary – $50,000-60,000 CAD
L1/2 HelpDesk Engineer
We are looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join our team to provide IT support and services to our growing list of small and mid-sized clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing level one telephone, email and potentially in-person desktop and application support to end-users for a variety of software, hardware, network and process-related computer issues.
- Applicants should have superior computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Equally important are English communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to interpret, understand and deliver end-user requirements. The ideal candidate will possess superior trouble-shooting, problem solving and collaboration skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Community college diploma or university degree in a related field
- At least 1 year experience
Advanced knowledge in the following is required:
- Microsoft Office (2010 or newer)
- Windows 7 or newer
Knowledge in the following is preferred:
- Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Windows 7 Pro
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- LAN and WAN Technologies
- Server technologies, AD, backup, RAID, RAS, VPN, etc.
- Desktop and Notebook Network configuration
- Ticketing systems (ConnectWise)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com