My client is looking for a Head of Customer support and onboarding: Someone who can start providing support themselves and handling onboarding new clients, create and manage manuals/knowledgebase, has a great understanding of tools such as ticketing platforms and can setup and maintain them, as well as scale the support team over time.
Salary: $75K-$125K depending on experience
· Serve as customer support head, leadership and direction to Customer Service Representatives including career development, coaching, performance reviews and mentoring.
· Is primary contact for escalated internal and external customer complaints
· Provides support for technical questions about Company products, usage and applications
· Manages existing processes for customer service department
· Manages customer service KPIs, as well as some sales and operations KPIs and reporting
· Processes customer complaints, new customer onboarding, customer order process, returned product process, etc.
· Identifies and reports problems and trends
· Recommends and implements improvements
· Sets up new customers within ERP software
· Responsible for updating pricing and other information related to newly signed customer contracts
· Conducts ad-hoc reporting
· Demonstrates ability to plan and organize projects including schedules, budgets, and project deliverables.
· Experience in collecting and presenting statistical data and also converting into reports.
· Fosters communication operations, logistics and sales departments
· Update and write procedures for the department’s document control processes
· Be responsible for completing corrective actions
· 5 years or more of customer service experience
· 2+ years or more in a supervisory or lead customer support position
· Bachelors degree is a must
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Strong verbal and writing communications skills
To apply for this job email your details to Doug.Viney@benjamindouglas.com