Job title: FP&A Analyst
Location: South Florida Ideal, open to remote on EST
Salary: $70-80K w/ 25% pay raise + Comprehensive Benefits Package
As an FP&A expert, you will report to the FP&A Manager.
Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the accounting team. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning.
You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Assist as a liaison for the investor relations team, managing the earnings guidance scenario modeling, including executive presentation, Q&A support, and ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than seven years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Salesforce and/or Sage Intacct experience a plus
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
To apply for this job email your details to Doug.Viney@benjamindouglas.com