Job title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Salary: $55,000 plus 5K bonus
Daily activities include:
- Engage with key customers and establish a mutually beneficial relationship
- Proactively manage key customer’s and become their trusted advisor
- Proactive monitoring of customer news. i.e acquisition, growth potential, churn risks.
- Engaging with customers after purchase ensuring they find value
- Holding regular meetings with key customers to establish a success plan based on desired outcomes and working on the objectives to achieve those outcomes
- Document customer information, key contacts, issues, opportunities and create a single pane of glass approach to customer health.
- Escalating key customer requests & issues internally, i.e support cases, feedback
- Providing customer feature requests to the Product Owner
- Occasionally you may be required to visit customers to attend meetings in person.
- Improving the customer experience by demonstrating value
- Aid in the creation of self-service material such as webinars, product guides, how to video.
- Mitigating churn risks by proactively spotting inactivity and negative trends in customer behavior.
- You will be fluent in English (additional languages desirable but not essential).
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SAAS environment.
- Ability to hold an engaging and inspiring conversations, explaining technical concepts in a non-technical and accessible manner.
- Be an active listener who’s able to see things from a customer viewpoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies
- A quick learner who can absorb and process information quickly and anticipate issues
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the team, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- A track record of honesty and transparency in customer communications, particularly when things don’t go as planned.
To apply for this job email your details to Doug.Viney@benjamindouglas.com