Job Title: Azure System/Network Engineer
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time + Benefits
The System/Network Engineer is a key component within the organization. This role is responsible for the Design, Implementation and Maintenance of a client’s infrastructure.
- Supporting all technical issues involve Microsoft Enterprise environments/core applications as well as virtualized and cloud environments such as Azure, O365, Windows Server, VMware, Citrix and more.
- Architecture, implementation, management and support services for Windows Server, O365, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Engineer and deliver solutions for customers within the service catalog.
- Implement and support Enterprise Back-Up/DR Solutions
- Work with WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation and consulting around infrastructure reviews
- Communication with customers as required
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the customer and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Documentation of internal processes and procedures
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as they occur.
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field.
- MBA/MS preferred but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of IT or related experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org