Job Type – Permanent/Full-Time
Location – Miami, FL
Start – ASAP
Salary – $50-70K
Accounting / Logistics Coordinator
We are seeking an Accounting / Logistics coordinator for our client within the Seafood/Fishery industry. In this role you will be responsible for Accounting and Logistics from an administrative and operational point of view, ensuring that all goods are delivered to customers successfully, while managing and monitoring Accounting on all exported products. Tasks include:
- Support the Sales Director/sales team in any and all matters related to customs, transportation of goods, coordination and communication of daily sales, running reports, etc.
- Monitor flow of product sent to customers – ensuring appropriate amount and product
- Managing and coordinating activities of freight, importing and documenting shipped containers with anything related to products.
- Verification and check-up of freight conditions.
- All accounting related to Sales activities / clientele (accounts receivable)
- Provide reporting to Executive Leadership teams around Logistics and Accounting
- Accounting monitoring/forecasting
- Oracle NetSuite or Industry ERP system experience highly desired
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Seafood, Fishery, Food & Beverage background
- Accounting/Logistics responsibilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
To apply for this job email your details to Dimitri.Alexander@benjamindouglas.com